Combine a trip to Green Island with a Horseriding Adventure – all in one day.
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park, uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs.
Your visit to Green Island allows two hours at the island and also includes the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
Horse Riding – PM
Blazing Saddles is a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes! You will also meet resident geese, peacocks and ducks.
Horse-riding tours offers a safe, relaxing way to meander through rainforest pockets, mangrove wetland, sugarcane fields and native bush! With a stable of horses to suit all ages and levels, this is a perfect family adventure.
The horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability. Draw up on horse-back alongside a 18 acre billabong for a billy tea over a camp fire and the chance to see a croc in the wild!
|Green Island AM Horse Riding PM||$215.00||$140.00||$570.00|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Afternoon Horseriding with Blazing Saddles
- Refreshments / Aussie BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- 9am to 6pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation:
Pick up is an optional extra. City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child). Drop off is included after Horseriding.
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour operates daily except Xmas Day and New Years Day.