Cairns Holiday Package – Scenic Reef Flight and Green Island
This Cairns Holiday Package combines a trip to Green Island with a 40 minute reef hopper scenic flight – all in one day.
Scenic Reef Flight – AM
Start your day with a birds-eye view of Cairns, Green Island and the Great Barrier Reef. Soar overhead with GSL Aviation aboard a high-wing aircraft, with guaranteed window seats for everyone. The 40 minute ‘Reef Hopper’ flight departs Cairns Airport and gives you an appreciation of the region that you can only understand from the air.
Green Island – 11am Full Day
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park that has rainforest and is surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs, with abundant marine life. Your visit allows 4 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour and lunch. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned high speed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Scenic Flight AM Green Island PM||$289.00||$239.00||N/A|
- 40 minute Scenic Reef Hopper Flight over Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
- Guaranteed window seat
- In flight commentary from the pilot
- Coach pick up from CBD hotel (South Cairns, Outer suburbs and Northern Beaches passengers are required to make own way to GSL Aviation)
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- 4 hrs on Green Island, departs 11am, back in Cairns 5pm
- Free choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Buffet Lunch
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Approx. 8.30am to 5.30pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation
- Coach pick up from CBD accommodation and coach drop to Reef Fleet Terminal for cruise is included (South Cairns, outer suburbs and northern beaches passengers are required to make own way to GSL Aviation. Check in at GSL aviation at 08.00 am, Unit 3, 97 Tom McDonald Drive, Cairns ).
- Drop off is an optional extra after Green Island. (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child)
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Introductory Dive (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- One Certified Dive (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Infants (1-3 years old) are unable to fly
- Each Individual passenger must give approx. weight at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate (single passenger bookings will need to re confirm 24 hours before departure)
Tour operates daily except for Christmas Day . This Tour requires a minimum of 2 x passengers to operate, single passengers bookings must reconfirm with GSL aviation 24 hours before departure