Combine a trip to Green Island with a Cairns Discovery Tour – all in one day.
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Cairns City Discovery Tour – PM
Cairns Discovery tours presents the ultimate “City Sights” tour of Cairns and its spectacular tropical environs with qualified guides who are passionate, experienced, and very entertaining. Not only will you explore Cairns City and its history, the busy wharves and industrial areas, but also venture out to the surrounding areas and see the ‘REAL CAIRNS’.
Whether you are into Waterfalls, Bird watching, Nature, Tropical Plants, History, Industry or Culture, this City Tour has the lot. For those just wanting to relax and take in the superb scenery, and have a few laughs, you will not be disappointed. The afternoon tea stop is also a first class experience. Everything about this tour experience is designed to delight discerning travellers of all ages and interests.
|Green Island AM City Sights PM||$163.00||$85.00||$439.00|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruise allows 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Cairns Discovery Tour
- Pick up at the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Visit Cairns many spectacular locations
Lunch at own expense.
- 9am to 5.45pm approx
Coach Transfers from accommodation:
Pick up is an optional extra . (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child) Drop off is included after City Discovery Tour
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour does not operate Sundays, Christmas Day, New Years Day or Good Friday. Tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers.
Bookings will need to be made by phone if after 9am the day before travel date, call 07 40510444.